HHCI Chapters - is a community-based leadership development program and alumni arm that nationally and internationally champions the mission and vision of the organization with youth and young adults of every cultural and ethnic background that strengthens the healthy image, identity, individuality and integrity of every person.
JOIN THE FAMILY!
Help us get the word out! We are seeking volunteers to particpate in the expansion and growth of HHCI. Take a look at some of the areas below, and see what best fits your talents!
HHCI BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Committed professionals in the entertainment, legal or nonprofit field with a passion for music, young people and transformational change that can physically or virtually meet at least four times a year, make a generous donation to the cause annually, and lead the charge in the developmental continuum of the national organization.
BOARD OF REGENTS
- Committed youth leaders and young professionals in the music of film industry (or one of the ancillary fields or areas) with a passion for music, young people and transformational change that can physically or virtually meet twice a year, and will consistently lead the growth of the growth of our annual conference and Mentorship program. Must be willing to generously donate to the cause annually.
HHCI REGIONAL COALITION
- Entertainment industry professionals that can provide executive level leadership development and organizational growth for their Divisional, State and Chapter leadership. Must be willing to generously donate to the cause annually.
HHCI DIVISION LEADERS
- Oversee the strategic operational rollout of the Regional Coalition, and help to manage the monthly, quarterly and annual events and programs. Must be willing to generously donate to the cause annually.
HHCI STATE DIRECTORS
- Oversee and hold to strict accountability, the Chapter Directors statewide, while helping them to strategically plan, fundraise and recruit leaders at both the state and community level. Must be willing to generously donate to the cause annually.
HHCI CHAPTER DIRECTORS
- Build a coalition of youth and young adults in specific communities with a given municipality of every ethnic group and nationality that also shares a passion for hip hop culture and music. Committed to building and providing peer-to-peer leadership development and training, to keep the youth engaged and empowered to assume leadership in the future. Must be willing to generously donate to the cause annually.
- Youth and young adult leaders (18 and older) that have a passion to help other youth succeed, love hip hop music, and are willing to learn and grow. Must be willing to generously donate to the cause annually.
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
1445 Valleyhigh Dr NW #7052, Rochester, MN 55901-9998